UNTYING BREASTFEEDING - THE DOCUMENTARY FILM
A Film by Effath Yasmin
PURCHASE : PUBLIC PERFORMANCE LICENSE
Purchase a Public Performance License of the "Untying Breastfeeding" to screen may in a classroom, training, workshop setting, clinics, conferences, seminars to a public group of parents, clients, employees, community group or professionals with an audience size larger than 100 people.
- This film "Untying Breastfeeding" may be screened in a classroom, training/workshop setting, clinics, conferences, seminars to a public group of parents, clients, employees, community group or professionals with an audience size larger than 100 people.
- This license is non-transferable to anyone other than the licensee.
- This documentary may only be accessed via the Video on Demand service through which it has been purchased, and cannot be downloaded, screen captured or modified on any devices.
- This film may not be shown in parts without the context of the entire film. If time is a constraint for a group or classroom, the film can be screened in series of 15 minutes each, ensuring that no section is left out.
- The screening must be non-profit and non-commercial. The film must be FREE for admission. Any arrangement of advertising or commercial sponsorships in connection with covering the cost of screening must abide the WHO International Code of Marketing of Breast Milk Substitutes Code. Any fund raising towards the film's cause would require prior permission from the producer.
- We trust our users to respect these guidelines, which are intended to help you share and discuss our documentary content in your community.
Please click here for detailed Public Performance License which you will be required to go through and then accept the terms and conditions of the license before purchase.
THIS A NOT FOR PROFIT INITIATIVE and the proceeds go towards making, promoting of the film and future research.