just a reminder...god is one...
Just to be reminded really of our anchor in God's love because no where else will it find its true worth.
What blurs that intimate connection with God Almighty is invented rituals and million other blurs that take us away from this simple and profound truth. Every authentic scripture tells God is One and has no form and no gender and is not created but a creator.
All attributes (creator, ultimate truth, sustainer, destroyer, compassion, loving and many many others) belong to God. Each of those attributes can be paved in our heart literally physiologically by reflection, remembrance and gratitude.
The act of reflection, remembrance and gratitude are the only rituals one needs and every act thereof is a act of worship to the ONE God who brings us into ONENESS.
Acts of Worship are -
1) Protecting our bodies and our souls from abuse and exploitation.
2) Being sharing and kind to family, friends, neighbors and community.
3) Cooking, gardening, cleaning - doing daily family duties.
4) Dedicating one's life to profession with honesty and integrity.
5) Committing to another human being in marriage.
6) Taking responsibility to be better human beings, through knowledge and character building.
7) Remembering your worth is from God and God has made you Pure, Innocent, Whole and Complete.
8) Taking minimal from nature and not robbing nature of its abundance.
9) Living with harmony with the environment around - of people, relationships, circumstances, thoughts, ideas and material in life.
10) Knowing that the most difficult person is your life is a messenger in life who sacrifices his/her life by being difficult - so our journey can polish us to become better and sharpened and shining - like a chisel sharpens the black coal stone to become a diamond.
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.